Mohawk Community Resource Center serves to enrich the lives of residents and visitors of the surrounding communities in a friendly atmosphere.
Mohawk Community Resource Center (MCRC) assists individuals, hosts healthy activities, and is an important gathering space for our community. A variety of programs and activities occur at the center daily, including:
- Educational and cultural programs & classes
- Service referrals and support groups
- Exercise and dance classes
- Social opportunities
- Monthly Speakers Bureau
- Nutritional and social support for seniors
- Computer help, internet access, public computers, fax and printing services
- Lending library
- Volunteer program
- Meeting facility for community groups and private events
MCRC is a community supported center, and is dependent on donations, fundraising efforts, and rental income to support its operating budget. MCRC also hosts several fundraisers throughout the year as well as an annual sponsorship drive.
The Center is located next to The Barn at the intersection of Highways 70 and 89.
For more information call:(530)836-0446 or email email@example.com